This promo will maki you so happy!
Nikkei is Manila’s first ever Japanese-Peruvian sushi bar and restaurant serving curated specialties like ceviche, sushi, causa, tiraditos, and Japanese craft spirits. It is refreshing and new to the palate, boldly marrying the finest Eastern and Western cuisines together. Read more here.
“Nikkei” is a term that describes Peruvian cuisine culturally inspired by the Japanese who started to migrate to Peru in the 19th century
With three branches going strong in Rockwell, Rada St., and The Podium, Nikkei will introduce you to a different take on Japanese and Latin American flavors. To get things started, they’re rolling out a special promo for their maki!
₱88 MAKI ROLLS
From February 15 – March 15, you can get ₱88 MAKI AT ALL NIKKEI BRANCHES when you book a table through Booky! To set the record straight, maki is a type of sushi with the raw fish, vegetables, or ingredients wrapped in sushi rice with the seaweed on the outside. Sink your chopsticks into the unique and one of a kind 5-piece rolls only at Nikkei. Here’s a peak at the different rolls you can avail with this limited offer:
Kampyō are dried shavings of a type of gourd called calabash
Sample each maki variant on a single platter for P650
So to add to some of Nikkei’s bestsellers like Seared Tuna with Uni Risotto, Wagyu Tataki, and an array of fresh Ceviche, get yourself a round of maki to go with your meal!
- Available at all Nikkei branches
- Exclusive to Booky reservations
- Promo available for dine-in only; no take out
- Not in conjunction with other promos or discounts. Take note, folks! You need a Booky reservation to avail of this promo, but if you do avail the ₱88 maki, you are forfeiting the table discount of your reservation via Booky.
- Only available from February 15-March 15, 2018
- Promo is available anytime on Monday to Sunday
- Promo is for all maki variants
- No minimum spend required
- The ₱88 maki is exclusive of a 10% service charge
What are you waiting for? Download the Booky app and head over to Nikkei Podium with your chopsticks at the ready!
Watch out because The Booky Report is going to bring you more stories, lists, and news on all things edible!
For more food, food, food, download Booky and discover 900 of the top restaurants in Metro Manila and just watch as your foodiverse explodes!