June is Pride Month, a time where love is celebrated across all social norms–gender and all other factors considered. The rainbow food trend may come and go, but what it symbolizes should forever reign in our hearts and minds. Go celebrate food (and love) in all COLORS!
SHARE to show your support for love, equality and a united world. #LOVEWINS
1. Caramel Apple, The Bad Apple
2. Rainbow Shaved Ice, Uululani’s Shave Ice in Hawaii
3. Rainbow Cake, Catabolic Cafe
4. Xiao Long Bao, Paradise Dynasty
5. Rainbow Cake, Guilty Pleasures by Finn
6. Empanadas, Kahel De Luna Laoag
7. Caramel Apple, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
8. Rainbow Bagels, The Bagel Store in NYC
Fun Fact: They've been receiving so many orders, there's an endless wait list on their site.
9. Assorted Macarons, Laduree
10. Rainbow Shaved Ice, Local Boys Shave Ice-Kihei in Hawaii
1941 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, Hawaii
11. Fruity Pebbles Sammie, Cupcakes by Sonja
12. Rainbow Grilled Cheese, Kala Toast in HK
13. Rainbow Latte, Mason Salisbury in Las Vegas
14. Nonya, Street Food in Penang
15. Birthday Cake, Milk Bar NYC
16. Rainbow Grilled Cheese, Grill My Cheese UK
17. Rainbow Cinnamon Rolls, curatedbykena.com
18. Rainbow Cheesecake, Rainbow Cottage Cafe in Singapore
19. Soft Serve Ice Cream, The Lost Bread
20. Rainbow Shaved Ice, Paanilani in Okinawa
21. Assorted Marshmallows, Pufft Marshmallows
22. Rainbow Cotton Candy, Glam Air in Taipei
Wanna know where to find all the rainbow food in Manila? Just download the Booky app and search “RAINBOW“. Don’t forget to share your colorful food trips with us by tagging us on Instagram @bookyapp and use the hashtag #bookymanila!
Happy Pride Month!