No booze? No problem!
Whoever says you need alcohol to make things exciting is lying. Mocktails are very good examples of things that don’t need alcohol in them but they are just as fun and yummy to drink. They can even be made exactly like your favorite signature cocktail but without the massive hangover the next day.
Obviously, it’s perfect for pregnant women or those who are avoiding alcohol. However, even if you’re not trying to be sober consciously, sometimes, you just want to have that alcohol-free fancy drink option. You can start with these mocktail recipes on this list to try.
Virgin Cranberry Basil Sangria
A Sangria without wine? Wine not?
- Cranberry juice
- Orange juice
- Orange, sliced
- Apple, cored and sliced
- Frozen cranberries
- Basil leaves
- Combine cranberry juice, orange juice and seltzer in a a large pitcher.
- Add all fruits and basil after and stir.
- Pour over ice when served.
A virgin take on a classic.
- Mint leaves
- Lime juice
- SImple syrup
- Sparkling water
- Lime slices
For the procedure, you can check this recipe from Sustainable Cooks
Who needs gin when you can still get the fizz, bubble, and tanginess without it?
- Lime juice
- soda water
- simple syrup or caper juice/pickle juice (optional)
- In a tall glass with ice, pour in lime juice and soda water.
- For options, you can either add a hint of caper juice or pickle juice or a small amount of syrup.
- Add lime wedges before serving.
The OG mocktail.
- Lemon-lime soda
- Ginger ale or Ginger beer
- Maraschino Cherry
For the procedure, you can check this recipe from The Spruce Eats.
Bloody Mary Mocktail
Your Sunday brunches don’t necessarily need to be bloody all the time.
- Tomato juice
- Lemon juice
- Worcestershire sauce
- Olive juice
- Celery salt
- Black pepper
For the procedure, you can check this recipe from A Couple Cooks.
Moscow Mule Mocktail
Cool and refreshing.
- Ginger beer
- Lime juice
- Club soda
For the procedure, you can check this recipe from The Merrythought.
Piña Colada Mocktails
It can be summer all year round.
- Frozen pineapple
- Coconut milk
- Simple syrup
- Throw everything in the blender until smooth.
- Don’t forget to serve with colorful umbrellas.
You can finally say ‘cheers’ to every occasion even if it’s for a baby shower!
- White Grape Juice
- Combine gingerale and white grape juice in a fancy pitcher. Make sure they are chilled or you can place them in the fridge before serving.
- Pour in a fancy glass of your choice and garnishing it with some raspberries.
We know you loved using the Booky app for discovering the newest places in your city. Given these extraordinary times, we want to continue being helpful during these trying times so check out our updated food delivery guide, where to shop for groceries online, and more.
Cover image from Unsplash.