Samgyeopsal for daaays, chingu!
Namoo House – Uptown Parade
Namoo House is the local franchise of Maple Tree House, a popular Korean BBQ restaurant from Seoul, Korea. It offers value-for-money premium meat cooked on a charcoal grill. The restaurant is known for their smokeless grill setup and pre-weighed meat servings that range from samgyeopsal, galbi, marinated and premium meat offerings.
If they were missing one thing, it looks like they’ve already addressed it because until further notice, you can EAT ALL THE PORK BELLY YOU WANT for lunch and dinner on Mondays to Thursdays! Bring your friends, family, and your whole barangay to chow down on all your Korean favorites and an endless stream of meat.
To make things even better, you can opt to pair them with their unlimited side dishes – kimchi, egg rolls, spinach, sweet potato, and lettuce wraps. Going home with a full belly is pretty guaranteed!
1. Promo is ongoing until further notice. Get it while you can!
2. Can be availed on Monday to Thursday
2. Applicable for lunch and dinner dining
3. Dining time is limited to 1.5 hours per table
4. Cost for unlimited samgyeopsal is P650/person
5. Strictly no sharing; each person in the group must avail of the promo
6. Unlimited samgyeopsal not in conjunction with other promos or discounts, including Booky discount
Download the Booky app and search for ‘KOREAN‘ or ‘SAMGYEOPSAL‘ to discover more eats around the Philippines.
Keep using the #bookymanila take us with you go on your food adventures and search for the best samgyeopsal!