Can’t find food hacks of some of your favorite restaurant dishes?
Last updated: April 14, 10:00 a.m.
Even if Ratatouille says that “everyone can cook”, let’s be honest here, recreating your go-to dishes from your favorite restaurants is a feat that’ll take more than just one day and a few ingredients in order to achieve. How about, as a break from spending time and money recreating these dishes, you order your favorite ones to heat them up or to cook them in the comforts of your own home?
Pinching pennies? Check out 5 Dishes To Make From The Ingredients in Your Pantry
Think your favorite restaurant has ready to cook and ready to heat versions of their iconic dishes you can avail? Check out below for a list of the restaurants who have exactly those
Considered as one of the best and well-known ramen shop in Metro Manila, Mendokoro Ramenba is now offering take-home ramen kits as well as take-home side dishes for those who’ve been craving for a bowl of their mouthwatering ramen.
Note: As of April 13, they’ve suspended their delivery option. Check their social media accounts as to when they’ll be bringing back their delivery option.
Manam offers up both ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook versions of their house specialties such as their house crispy sisig, singing na beef short rib and watermelon, beef salpicao, and more.
- Operating hours: 10 AM to 5 PM daily.
- They will only be taking orders until 4:50 PM only.
- They will only allow pick up until 5:30 PM.
- Don’t forget to confirm the following: Availability of your order before payment and pick up times.
Fun fact: The Moment Group also delivers ready to eat food from some of their restaurants such as Manam, Ooma, 8Cuts, Din Tai Fung, Mess Hall, and Mo's Cookies. Check here for more details.
If you’re craving for a good old-fashioned burger or American finger food, Taters will surely satisfy those cravings and even deliver them right at your doorstep.
- To order, simply head on to their website.
From hot meals to frozen-home cooked meals, Mama Lou’s Kitchen’s dishes will bring the taste of homey Italian dishes right at your doorstep. Some dishes they offer are clam chowder, roast chicken, beef meatballs, lasagna, Pomodoro sauce, and cheesecake.
- Available only at selected branches at certain times via Foodpanda, GrabFood, LalaFood, and Angkas. Check here for more details.
- Planning on ordering? Message their Facebook page.
Feeling a little fancy comfort food to uplift your spirits? Then why don’t you order from Mulberry Door? It’s a restaurant by nawwTy’s kitchen that offers freshly cooked and frozen international comfort food for pick/up and delivery.
From frozen deli products to “snap and zap” meals and even dairy products, Old Swiss Inn’s got products that’ll surely complete the dish you’re preparing or complete the day with their version of ready to heat food.
- Their products are available for pick up at their Makati branch and delivered via Lalamove or Angkas.
Famous for offering family favorite dishes, Conti’s now delivers their beloved hot meals, frozen versions of their entrees, and even sweet treats for dessert.
- For their cake orders, you may call their hotline (8580-8888), the store near you, or check via GrabFood PH.
- Delivery is only available at selected stores. Click here for a list of participating branches.
Can’t go to your favorite Chinese restaurants to get your fix of dim sum? No worries! Satisfy your cravings with the dim sum offered by DECS.
- They currently don’t accept orders. However, they advise that you constantly check their Facebook page as to when they’ll be accepting orders again.
Known for being a go-to restaurant for party dishes, Amber’s now offers party staples for delivery.
- Only until supplies last.
- To order, call their hotline (8884-8888).
Fireside PH/Kettle/Tender Bobs/Meat Plus Cafe
You don’t have to wait long to taste once more the meat dishes from these iconic restaurants. They can now deliver a number of U.S. Meat Choices you can choose from right at your doorstep.
Specializing in Taiwan Snow Ice and comfort food, Cold Layers Cafe now delivers international comfort food you can heat and eat or cook and enjoy right at your doorstep.
- Check out their page to see which dishes are still available as well as their updated price list.
- Mode of Payment: BPI or BDO.
- Delivery will be via GrabFood or Lalamove.
Wobby Pan is a Spanish Bistro that highlights the best of Spanish cuisine with its dishes made from recipes that have been passed on from one generation to the next.
Supplying the meat and steaks for Mamou, Alternatives Food Corporation can now deliver a variety of meats for your satisfaction!
Pancake House’s best-selling spaghetti meat sauce can now be yours for ₱575! Their other ready-to-cook packs include country sausage and daing na bangus for a heavenly breakfast meal.
Gone are the days when we need to go out just to enjoy a good steak — now you can enjoy these tender meats at the comfort of your own home! House of Wagyu offers ready-to-cook and ready-to-eat meals that would surely make you say “Let’s steak it easy.”
With Goldilocks, you have to choices — ready-to-cook packs if you feel like whipping your pans out or ready-to-eat packs for slow, chill days. If you’re going to order the Goldilocks Dinuguan pack, why not pair it with a pack of their butter puto for the best combination?
Filipino comfort food is where it’s at at Adobo Connection. Their bacon bagnet and lumpiang shanghai are must-trys.
Craving for some tender smokehouse barbeque ribs? How about a delicious char-grilled chicken? You can have them all with Gringo’s ready-to-cook meals, featuring their signature dishes. Why not grab some of their addictive sauces while you’re at it?
Only For Take-Out/Pick-up/Drive Through
If you’re missing your favorite Jollibee staples, you can now get them in ready to cook forms! Here are some of the different iconic dishes you can order: Marinated/Spicy Marinated Chicken, Buko/Tuna Pie, Fries/Spicy Fries and more.
- Products are available only in select stores and until supplies last.
As a reference, here’s a list of the selected stores that offer these products:
Miss the flavorful dishes from Mang Inasal? Don’t you worry! You can now enjoy your favorite chicken inasal chops as well as bangus sisig and pork BBQ in the comfort of your own home.
- To check which stores carry these ready-to-cook items, click here. Hurry! They’re only available until supplies last.
From siopao to siomai, if you’re looking for no doubt affordable, easy to cook Chinese dishes, then Chowking’s your best bet.
- These products are available until supplies last.
Recreate your favorite Greenwich dishes with the help of ingredients sourced directly from the brand.
Terry’s Bistro is a restaurant that serves up Spanish and Filipino inspired dishes that you can now enjoy in the comforts of your own home.
- Even though they only accept take-out and pick-up orders, they’re still open to arranging special deliveries which are subject to their terms and discounts.
Known for serving up locally grown and produced Filipino dishes with a French touch, Locavore now delivers unique and innovative Filipino dishes for your enjoyment.
- You may place your orders by texting the following number: (0917) 847-0807
- The schedule for pick-ups is only from 11 AM to 5 PM daily.