A low-carb diet is dangerous for your health.
Whether you’re in school, work, or just at home, we all ask a common question around 11AM onwards: “What’s for lunch?”
We are a people of rice eaters, and while majority of our meals follow the formula of rice + ulam + gulay, our cravings should never be put in a box! We stand by the belief that you have the power to CHOOSE YOUR CARB for yourself, so today we will give a rundown of pros and cons per carb of choice to guide you for tomorrow’s baon.
• You won't get hungry for the next few hours
• Diverse ulam options
• Too messy to eat at your desk
• Any sauce to satisfy your cravings
• Only need a fork (Bonus: you can eat at your desk + only one utensil to wash)
• Chance of hunger right away
• Might get sauce on clothes
• Super customizable
• Can be as healthy or as greasy as you want it to be
• Gotta eat with your hands
The choice is yours, and yours alone. But if you want to narrow down your options, you can get any type of meal at The Sandwich Guy.
The Sandwich Guy – 26 branches
One of the top sandwich shops in the country, The Sandwich Guy serves delicious sandwiches, pastas, and rice meals at affordable prices! Their menu makes use of fresh and organic ingredients, perfect for those who prioritize health conscious but also crave mouthwatering flavors.
If pasta won the race, you’re in luck! DOUBLE THE PESTO PASTA at The Sandwich Guy with us!
Price: 2 for only ₱88!
To claim these offers from The Sandwich Guy, just follow the steps below:
- Download Booky’s app and sign up for a free trial
- Scan the QR code at the counter
- Pick a coupon to avail
If you’re not already enjoying the offline convenience of Booky, you can download the app for FREE! Whether you’re on iPhone or Android, you get ₱1000 worth of savings on us. But why stop there? When you sign up for BOOKY PRIME, you can get up to ₱15,000 worth of Buy 1 Get 1 deals and unlimited discounts– all for just ₱199 a month. Your next bite is just a touch away.