If you’re a big fan of Yakult and can hardly keep yourself from drinking another bottle then this list of recipes is definitely for you!
Switch it up a bit by using your favourite probiotic drink in recipes! Enjoy your Yakult as a milkshake, a scoop of ice cream, a glass of milk tea, and more!
Step aside, vanilla / strawberry / chocolate (and the other usuals) milkshake … here’s a recipe that’ll excite the tastebuds!
Here’s the recipe from Pickles & Tea,
4 to 5 bottles of Yakult
1 scoop Vanilla ice cream
Pour the Yakult into a tall glass, make sure to leave a few inches at the top so it won’t overflow later. Afterwards, scoop a generous amount of ice cream and lay it on top. Insert a straw and enjoy! (You can also blend if it you like).
If you really haven’t tried mixing these two together, take this as a sign! It’s a favourite of many and we’re not kidding when we say you’re truly missing out.
2 shots of Yakult
2 shots of Soju
Grab your glass of choice and mix all these ingredients together, add ice and enjoy!
Fruity goodness combined with Yakult will you give an especially refreshing drink to combat the Manila heat. Try this super easy recipe out!
Here’s the recipe from Yummy.ph,
1 bottle of Yakult
1/4 cup fresh juice of your choice, Yummy chose mango and grape
- Mix Yakult, juice or soda, and soju (if using) in a small resealable freezer bag and remove as much air as possible before sealing.
- Mix the ice and salt in a larger resealable freezer bag then insert the smaller freezer bag in the large bag.
- Seal larger bag, removing as much air as possible.
- Massage for 3-8 minutes or until you get your desired texture. (Tip: Cover the bag with a towel when churning to prevent the ice from freezing your hands, too!)
- Remove small freezer bag, and spoon slushies into glasses. Serve immediately!
You can try making yourself one of the best sellers of Happy Lemon and that’s their Lemon Yakult Smoothie. All you need is Yakult, fresh lemon, and honey!
Here’s the recipe from AngSarap.net,
2 bottles of Yakult
1 lemon, juiced
3 tbsp honey
350 ml water
- In a cocktail mixer, combine all ingredients and shake well!
- Pour mixture in a glass then serve. Add more honey if you prefer it sweeter. Enjoy!
Milk tea and yakult are just those types of drinks that we will never get tired of so why not combine both??
Here’s the recipe from Cosmo PH,
1 bottle of Yakult
1 tea bag
Milk, your preference how much
Boil water and pour it into a mug. Place your chosen tea bag and let it brew for three to five minutes. Set it aside.
If you want sinkers in your milk tea, now’s the time to prepare it.
Pour your sinkers in your tea that you set aside awhile ago.
Add some milk into that mug and empty the Yakult bottle afterwards.
Stir your drink and taste it. You can either add more milk or sugar to make it as creamy or as sweet as you’d like.
Another milk tea recipe but this time with the sweetness of lychee.
Here’s the recipe from Debbie Teoh of Hungrygowhere.com,
4 bottles Yakult
250 ml lychee syrup
6 pieces lychee
4 tablespoons cooked sago balls
4 tablespoons nata-de-coco
- Drain the lychee syrup from the can
- In a mixing jug, mix the cultured milk and lychee syrup together.
- In each of the two glasses, divide the cooked sago, lychee fruit, and nata-de-coco evenly.
- Pour the liquid from the jug into the prepared glasses & top with shaved ice.
- Serve immediately.
You can try making your very own ice cream at home as long as you have condensed milk and All Purpose Cream. Try out this recipe to make it Yakult flavoured! You can watch the video below,
2 Packs (medium sized variety) All Purpose Cream
1 can condensed milk
3-5 bottles of Yakult
- Grab a large bowl and pour all of the All Purpose Cream then blend with a hand mixer.
- Once the cream is thicker, add in the condensed milk and blend again.
- Now, add the bottles of Yakult, blend again.
- Place this mixture in a large enough container, freeze overnight, and enjoy your DIY ice cream experiment!
We know you loved using the Booky app for discovering the newest places in your city. Given these extraordinary times, we want to continue being helpful so check out our updated food delivery guide, where to shop for groceries online, and more.